Dear colleagues and experts,
We have an incredible opportunity for you that you don't want to miss! The 4th Open Scientific Conference, taking place in beautiful Athens at the end of May 2024, promises to be an unforgettable experience. If you want to share your research discoveries, discuss with top experts, plus explore the cultural treasures of this ancient metropolis, then this conference is for you.
What can you expect at the conference in Athens?
- Presentation of your research: We will create a space for you to proudly present the results of your academic work and research. We will enable you to share your ideas with colleagues from around the world.
- Conference Proceedings: your work will be recorded in the official conference proceedings, a unique opportunity to publish your research and share it with the world. Conference proceedings will be index in Google Scholar, RePEC, Research Gate etc. and all paper will has DOI.
- Cultural Experience. Immerse yourself in history and be inspired by this fascinating Athens.
Planned sessions of the conference
- Economics & Finance meeting
- Teaching & Education meeting
- Tourism & Hotel Industry meeting
- Business & Management meeting
- Law & Political Sciences meeting
- Civil Engineering meeting
- Electrical Engineering meeting
- Mechanical Engineering meeting
- Communication and Information Technology meeting
How to join?
If you are interested in participating in our conference, please send us your scientific paper for the review process. Details on the formalities can be found: Instruction for authors here.
Feel free to join us on this unforgettable journey of academic growth and cultural discovery. The Athens conference will offer you a unique opportunity to expand your horizons and make new contacts. Join us in shaping the future of research and discovery! We look forward to seeing you in Athens in May 2024.
Ass. Prof. Jiri Beck, Director of EURREC